NEED SOME HELP? Find the answers to your most commonly asked questions or pick a topic on the left.
Can I exchange an item?
Yes. We understand that you may need to exchange an item and aim to make this as simple and quick as possible. Please follow the exchange process marked on the exchanges and returns form enclosed in your parcel. Don’t forget you can also call our Customer Services Team on 0845 2507170 who will be more than happy to help, answer any questions and give advice regarding size and fit.
What is your returns policy?
You can send your order back to us in its original condition with proof of purchase within 28 days for a full exchange or refund. If the item you purchased was a sale item then please return within 14 days to receive a refund.
How can i return an item?
Just follow these simple steps for returning through Royal Mail or via your local Joules shop...
1. You can return your order either through the post or by dropping it off at your local Joules shop, who will arrange a refund on your behalf. Please note you cannot return your Joules product to stockists, concession and non Joules shops.
2. If you have shopped through the Catalogue or online just fill in the exchanges and returns form on the bottom of your invoice, if you bought your items in one of our shops, please put a copy of your till receipt and your card receipt in the parcel and include a covering letter with your name, address and contact details. Without the copy of both of your receipts we will be unable to issue a monetary refund if one is due. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Then just nip it down to the Post Office with your returns label and pop your parcel into the post or drop it off at your local Joules shop.
4. Please remember to get a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office. This will cover you if your parcel gets lost in the post.
Just follow these simple steps for returning through Collect+...
1. Complete the exchanges and returns form as usual and pop it in your parcel.
2. Jot down your account number on the Collect+ label, peel it off and stick it on your parcel so that it covers the original delivery label.
3. Simply drop off your parcel at any of the 4000 stores offering Collect+ services. You’ll receive a receipt and a code that you can use to track the progress of your return online.
To find your nearest Collect+ store and track your return visit the help section on joules.com or www.collectplus.co.uk. You can also find your nearest Collect+ store by texting COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT LE16 7QU)
I don't have a collect+ Returns address label?
If you can’t find your Collect+ label then please contact our Customer Service Centre who will be more than happy to email you a replacement label. Contact us on 0845 250 7170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will it take to process my refund?
Please allow 10 days for your refund to be processed, if you haven’t received it after then please contact us on our Customer Services Team on +44 (0)845 250 7170.